Official Bristol Pitbulls forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PITBULLS WIN!!!!

+3
Mad Mal
Scott Fletcher
Jimmy Villa
7 posters

Go down

PITBULLS WIN!!!! Empty PITBULLS WIN!!!!

Post  Jimmy Villa Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Pitbulls beat the Cardiff Satans tonight 5-4, tight match, definite air of grudge about it......

And Richie kicked some SERIOUS ass in his fight with one of the Cardiff scumbags......fantastic Laughing

Well done boys

Jimmy Villa

Back to top Go down

PITBULLS WIN!!!! Empty Re: PITBULLS WIN!!!!

Post  Scott Fletcher Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 am

Top result against a fellow title contender. Shame i had to miss it, family visit but i don't expect to miss anymore home games.

Scott Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Mal Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am

Hi all, first post.

Yep, a very good win in a tense, tight game. This was my first hockey game since the Bulldogs and loved it.

Mad Mal

Back to top Go down

PITBULLS WIN!!!! Empty Great Game

Post  Pesky panda Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:48 am

Hi All

Great game on sat, Great fight too, Richie landing some pretty punches to the Cardiff player.

Resulting in a beaten and rillled up cardiff team. Awesome. Cant't wait for the next Cardiff game.

Ps/ Pity that Richies sparring partner was only 16 though.

Smile
Pesky panda
Pesky panda

http://www.peskypanda.co.uk

Back to top Go down

PITBULLS WIN!!!! Empty Agree

Post  Anne-Marie Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:28 am

Great game

Really enjoyed it. And I was only 1 goal each side out on my guess of the result. Well played guys.

Anne-Marie Very Happy
Anne-Marie
Anne-Marie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Villa Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:19 am

I had 5-3 Pitbulls, so stoopid Cardiff cost me a perfect score!!! Evil or Very Mad

Was that kiddy Richie smacked around REALLY 16?!? Laughing

One of them had it coming anyway!!! Number 5 might have been better, he was moaning like a bunch of old women just by himself!!!

Safe to say, think Cardiff will always be a grudge match from now on. That's it for the league this year, but I guess we could still get them in the cup??

Jimmy Villa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackie Moon Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Patch Your a funny guy !!

16 lol Just to show you up a little bit the "GUY" was wearing a half visor which straight away means he is over 18!! But seeing as you are going in to details about it i have the Cardiff game sheet right here And He IS !!!! 23. Instead of worrying about who i,m scrapping you should maybe try and win the fight with the video camera i felt a little sea sick after watching what you recorded PITBULLS WIN!!!! Icon_pale lol

anyway the guys played great and we matched them in every department. I felt last time we played them we were coming off our 2nd game of the weekend and that was there first. But this time we had fresh legs and the results went our way.
we out-shot them 76 -33 are power-play was a massive factor scoring 3 out 5.

Scores: R.Hargreaves (2+1) S.Osman (1+2) A.Esposito (1+1) T.Evans (1+0) M.Smith (0+2) Matt Phelon (0+1)

Make sure you read our community Thread!! Pitbulls and Pizza Hut Team up for world Hunger relief

PITBULLS WIN!!!! Icon_biggrin
Jackie Moon
Jackie Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon the hopeless skater Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 am

I had 4-2 to the Pitbulls so I was out by a distance.

Anyway that was a good, good win. Its nice to have easy wins, but this shows we can eek out tough ones too. Good to support a team that plays it tough.
Simon the hopeless skater
Simon the hopeless skater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down